This holiday season, I gathered gift guides and wish lists from
Today's guest post comes from Community, an Athens boutique that balances style with sustainability.
Whether you are dashing through the snow or simply dashing from store to store, the holidays are a busy time for us all. Not to worry! Community will meet all of your gift giving needs with a variety of unique handcrafted goods that will definitely make spirits bright.
1. Georgia on My Mind Necklace by Chelsea Ray Lea $30
2. Ceramic Cappuccino Cups by LB Cooper $28 (small) & $32 (large)
3. Decorative Pillows by Stitch 9 $35-45
4. Laurel Hill Moon Nova Earrings $1245. All Natural Cleaning Products by Tin Cup $10 each
1. Woodblock Prints by Ali Sabin $9-15
2. Map Pendants $20
3. Nail Butter by Christina Cole $10.50 (small)
4. Truffles by Little Cuckoo Chocolates $2.005. Christmas Cards by Subaqueous Press $3.50
Remember, the best way to spread Christmas cheer is supporting creativity as a career!
- Seyi Amosu, for Community